We provide conference filming services is West London. Our conference filming package includes one or two camera operators, wireless lavaliere microphones for the speaker and one handheld microphone for participants. We usually arrive two hours in advance of the start time to set up and test the filming and sound equipment. This ensures that the filming goes as smoothly as possible. We provide two conference filming packages which are:
◦ This package includes one camera operator which is suitable if you are restricted to a tight budget.
◦ The edit consists of basic titles for the speakers, sound adjustment, slide show integration, master DVD for duplication purposes and a downloadable HD file.
◦ If you require audience participation to be filmed, then we would recommend the use of a second camera operator, as the second camera operator will concentrate on filming the audience’s questions.
◦ This package covers 5 hours of filming time. Extra time can be added for £40 per hour.
◦ This conference filming package is suitable if two cameras are required. Two cameras allow one camera to be located at the back of the room to film the speaker and the second camera located near the stage to film the audience’s questions and/or reactions. This conference filming package is recommended if audience participation is expected and higher production value is required.
◦ Two camera angles are used for the edit, basic titles for the speakers, sound adjustment, master DVD for duplication purposes and a downloadable HD file.
◦ This package covers up to 7 hours of filming time. Extra filming time can be added for £75 per hour.
We have filmed conferences for many businesses based in London and abroad and have the appropriate technical skills and one of the latest broadcast quality cameras to produce high quality conference videos. Let our conference video samples speak for themselves.
To book our conference filming services in West London is an easy process. Give us a call to chat about the conference so that we can advise as to what is needed. Then send us an email containing the following details:
• Where the conference is planned to be held? We need the full postal address.
• What are the required start and end times for our services?
• Will the venue provide microphones?
• How many camera operators are needed?
• Are extra services requested?
Sometimes extra services are needed to be added to our filming packages to accomplish the desired results and here are some of the most common extras:
• Extra wireless microphone £40
• Camera operator for interviews £300
• Edited highlight video of the conference £300
• £11 DVD unit consisting of:
◦ 4 way DVD case
◦ 4 DVDs usually contain a full days conference recording.
◦ Text/ logo on DVD body print (White background). Design needs to be provided.
◦ Text/ logo on body paper inlay print (White background). Design needs to be provided.
• Original or raw file transfer to a hard drive:
◦ £100 if we provide the hard drive
◦ £30 if you provide the hard drive
We film conferences in all of these postcodes: SW1 SW2 SW3 SW4 SW5 SW6 SW7 SW8 SW9 SW10 SW11 SW12 SW13 SW14 SW15 SW16 SW17 SW18 SW19 SW20 covering these localities: Westminster, Belgravia, Pimilco, Brixton, Streatham Hill, Chelsea, Brompton, Clapham, Earl’s Court, Fulham, Parson’s Green, South Kensington, South Lambeth, Nine Elms, Stockwell, West Brompton, World’s End, Battersea, Clapham Junction, Balham, Barnes, Castelnau, Mortlake, East Sheen, Putney, Roehampton, Streatham, Norbury, Tooting, Wandsworth, Earlsfield, Wimbledon, Merton, South Wimbledon, Raynes Park and in these Boroughs: City of Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea, Lambeth, Merton, Richmond, Wandsworth, Westminster.