We provide conference filming services is Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire. Our conference filming packages includes one or two camera operators, wireless lavaliere microphones for the speaker and one handheld microphone for participants. We usually arrive two hours in advance of the start time to set up and test the filming and sound equipment. This ensures that the filming goes as smoothly as possible. We provide two conference filming packages which are:
• CONFERENCE AND SEMINAR FILMING FROM £610
◦ This package includes one camera operator which is suitable if you are restricted to a tight budget.
◦ The edit consists of basic titles for the speakers, sound adjustment, slide show integration, master DVD for duplication purposes and a downloadable HD file.
◦ If you require audience participation to be filmed, then we would recommend the use of a second camera operator, as the second camera operator will concentrate on filming the audience’s questions.
◦ This package covers 5 hours of filming time. Extra time can be added for £40 per hour.
• CONFERENCE AND SEMINAR FILMING FROM £910
◦ This conference filming package is suitable if two cameras are required. Two cameras allow one camera to be located at the back of the room to film the speaker and the second camera located near the stage to film the audience’s questions and/or reactions. This conference filming package is recommended if audience participation is expected and higher production value is required.
◦ Two camera angles are used for the edit, basic titles for the speakers, sound adjustment, master DVD for duplication purposes and a downloadable HD file.
◦ This package covers up to 7 hours of filming time. Extra filming time can be added for £75 per hour.
We have filmed conferences for many businesses based in England and abroad and have the appropriate technical skills and one of the latest broadcast quality cameras to produce high quality conference videos. Let our conference video samples speak for themselves.
Booking our conference filming services in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire is an easy process. Give us a call to chat about the conference so that we can advise as to what is needed. Then send us an email containing the following details:
• Where the conference is planned to be held? We need the full postal address.
• What are the required start and end times for our services?
• Will the venue provide microphones?
• How many camera operators are needed?
• Are extra services requested?
Sometimes extra services are needed to be added to our filming packages to accomplish the desired results and here are some of the most common extras:
• Extra wireless microphone £40
• Camera operator for interviews £300
• Edited highlight video of the conference £300
• £11 DVD unit consisting of:
◦ 4 way DVD case. 4 DVDs usually contain a full days conference recording.
◦ Text/ logo on DVD body print (White background). Design needs to be provided.
◦ Text/ logo on body paper inlay print (White background). Design needs to be provided.
• Original or raw file transfer to a hard drive:
◦ £100 if we provide the hard drive
◦ £30 if you provide the hard drive